FREIHEIT Architecture is seeking proactive Architects & Architectural Designers that thrive in environments where initiative and creativity are commonplace. While our staff experience spans a variety of project typologies, candidates responding to our current open position will find experience in our commercial office building market to begin but likely will become involved with other project types over their tenure. This position is generally supported by staff with five or more years of commercial architecture experience.
Our Architect/Architectural Designers are expected to successfully demonstrate:
- Ability to make decisions based on substantial knowledge of architectural drafting techniques, selection of building materials and develop and explain detailing based on building code and construction knowledge
- Independent performer with balance of collaboration using multiple methods of communication
- Confidence on aspects of architectural presentations (both formal and informal) and generator of solutions to challenges encountered
- Reliability in form of delivery on promised tasks on time as well as jumping in to help where assistance is needed
- Maintains balance of learning and mentoring
- Responsibility of self-management towards project and firm goals
FREIHEIT Architecture’s Architects /Architectural Designers participate daily in developing projects using Revit; self-sufficient Revit experience a must. Strong technical knowledge combined with project management skills are expected from our team members.
Our staff balances work from both in person practice at our Bellevue Office and remote with virtual connection to other project team members. Our competitive benefits package includes a PTO program, medical insurance, transportation subsidies, continuing education and a variety of frequent team building events.